Weddings. Social & Corporate Events. Designing, Planning, Branding and More!
Full service wedding planning, coordination, and design:
Our full-service package is for our clients that want to enjoy their day while we see to it that their vision is followed through. We make sure the details are attended to and that our clients can simply dance the night away. We can tailor this to fit your specific needs This option can include, but not limited to:
- Budget creation
- Establishing a planning timeline
- Organize visitation of and advise on site selection (limit of 4 site visits, same day preferably).
- Provide Vendor recommendations, collect quotes and review contracts.
- Attendance at 6 vendor meetings of your choice (Caterer, florist, DJ, etc.)
- Create wedding day itinerary.
- Create floor plan/ seating chart.
- Co-Produce creative development of ceremony (event design).
- Continuous correspondence
- 2 Hour of consultation one month before the wedding.
- Organize and structure wedding processional.
- Confirmation on vendor arrangements.
- Attend final walk through at venue(s).
- Up to 15 hours of onsite directing/ coordination for wedding, rehearsal and reception (which includes):
- Arriving early to supervise/ assist vendors in delivery and set up.
- Coordinating the rehearsal, wedding ceremony, and reception.
- Facilitate timing in accordance with the itinerary (formal introductions, cake cutting, etc.).
- Bring the “Bridal Lifesaver Kit.”
- Assist in gathering gifts, personal items, clothing and décor, etc. after the event.
- Supervise event load-out teardown.
Destination Weddings: We love travel. We especially love fulfilling our clients vision in a location of their dreams. We plan, design, and produce weddings around the globe. We work with local vendors, venues, resorts, while paying careful attention to customs, etiquette and regulations. Have wedding, will travel, count us in to bring the spirit and importance of any destination to your day.
Rehearsal dinners: We offer our clients planning, coordination, and organization of their rehearsal dinners coinciding with their wedding package. We also have a space to accommodate catered events and would love to have you host any of your special events leading to your wedding at our very own venue. We have a list of wonderful catering partners or select any of your favorites!
Floral Only packages: We have our own in house floral studio and store front which allows us to do floral only for any event. This package will include the design, planning and execution of all your floral needs. With a full-service floral design studio we can build them on-site or in our 6000 square foot facility.
social & coporate events
Dinner Parties, Baby Showers, first birthday parties, Sweet Sixteens, Socials, Quinceañeras, Sport Functions, Wine Galas, Product/Business Launch Parties, Employee Appreciation parties. We plan, design and fully execute celebrations of any size. We love creating events that will make our clients and their guest dance the night away and create memories that last a lifetime. We offer an array of event planning services that will help make your event the talk of the town. Your event will be full of Style, class, and Southern Grace.
design & plan
Design: Design is in the details. Southern Grace can create a design plan full of the personalized touches that make your event truly yours. Just as we have a unique personality and sense of style each event should have the same. Events are a reflection of the people they are creating memories for and it’s important that any event we design has the attention to detail our clients are looking for. Our design services combine fun, creative, and unique elements while adding character, charm, and southern grace to your event.
Planning: We offer seamless design and logistical planning. We work with our trusted vendors to ensure your event runs flawlessly. Our planning services coordinate with our design services to include:
- detailed timeline creation and alignment of a comprehensive calendar
- overseeing the event planning process and overall development of design vision
- vendor referrals, selection, and contract management
- detailed budget planning and logistical management
- coordination of all paper product design, production, and mailing
- out-of-town guest coordination and destination-event logistics
- on-site, day-of event management of vendors, event flow, timing and details
Branding and Social Media Packages: We have an in house graphic designers for all your event branding needs. We can create your:
- Invitation Design
- Logo and Monogram
- Gobos for event lighting
- Social Media Package
- Custom Signage